So, how do Dance Dates work?
It's easy peasy darling. Dance Dates are an online learning experience that you can stream 24/7 with lifetime access and a 30 day money back guarantee.
- Slide your coffee table over.
- Login to Dance Dates on your phone, tablet or computer.
- Enjoy laughing and learning with your partner in the comfort (and safety) of your own home.
- Replay, repeat and dance as often as you'd like.
Read on to see which dance style peaks your interest.
Swing Volume 1
- Learn 13 playful and sultry swing moves in 6 easy to remember combos
- Learn a versatile style with elements of blues, west coast swing, and jitterbug
- BONUS: Technique videos to help you master your moves
- BONUS: Dance theses steps to the included Swing Favorites playlist
- BONUS: Download Step List for quick review of all your new moves
Click HERE to purchase Swing Volume 1 as a gift.
- Learn 12 versatile moves in 4 progressive date night dance lessons
- Learn the skill of lead and follow in a structure that feels like a real private lesson
- Ideal for weddings and connecting on a new level
- BONUS: Dance these steps to the included Personal Favorites playlist
- BONUS: Download Class Notes for each date night for quick review
Click HERE to purchase Foundation Series as a gift.
We're celebrating 10 years of 5 star reviews!
See what our students have to say.
"It was worth every penny. We had a fun time connecting with one another, learning to listen to each other, and bonding on a different level then we've ever experienced before."
"Raymond and Emily are a dynamite team with a passion for dance that is contagious. I cannot recommend Melonlight highly enough. Truly a delightful experience."
"Quality of instruction was amazing and as someone who can't dance (and know it very well) and is therefore extremely self conscious - they helped me get over that in a hurry!"
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this for?
What do we get?
How do we access our Dance Dates?
How long is each Dance Date?
What style of dance will we be learning?
Is this good for our wedding?
What if my partner "doesn't dance?"
Is there a money back guarantee?
Why should we learn from you?
Can I give this as a gift?
I still have a question, may I contact you?
Hey there (future) dancer.
It's Emily and Raymond here. We fell in love on the dance floor almost 20 years ago. Since then we've taught thousands of couples to connect and make magic on the dance floor (aka your living room.) Check out our Dance Dates collection and invite dance into your love story right now.
Or shall we give it a 5, 6, 7, 8?
Sneak a peak at Dance Dates
Here we are teaching at our beautiful historic ballroom in downtown Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Can I get an Amen for the internet?! Because now the dance lessons can travel to you, virtually of course.
A few more rave reviews...
"So the class was excellent! I got more out of the first class than I have ever leared in any other dance classes."
"Wow! We are having so much fun! We've taken lessons in the past, but nothing really ever stuck. With Raymond and Emily's connection method we can move to any music! After just one lesson and ten minutes of practice, we are moving to the music and enjoying dancing together. This is totally changing the way we dance together. Thank you! "
"Everything they do, they do with excellence. Love them, and of course their dancing!"