Take the Virtual Tour
Experience the space, meet our one-of-a-kind team, and learn what Melonlight offers that others can't.
What Wedding Couples LOVE About Melonlight
- A vintage space with simple, modern style.
- Our team makes you feel like family.
- We book only one couple per day so the venue is private and we're only focused on you.
- You may choose any vendors you'd like so you're not stuck with one catering menu or prices that don't work for you.
- You will save a lot of money with our BYOB policy and get exactly what you (+ your guests) want.
- You have the freedom to bring your vision to life with the full support of our team.
- A single point of contact from your first inquiry to your big day (that's me, co-owner, and I can't wait to help create your vision).
- No hidden/surprise fees and no additional taxes - the price you see is the price you pay.
- Thorncrown couples think our venue is the perfect pairing for their receptions.
- Multiple floor plans for you to choose from or modify.
- You can add dance lessons to your package (live or online) which makes your connection to Melonlight even more meaningful, not to mention we're experts at helping couples create their first dance.
- A personalized and loving experience because that's the only way we work.
"The staff at Melonlight was amazing! The space was perfect for our reception. We wanted a space that was unique and classy, not banquet hall looking and this was the perfect spot! We also took dance lessons there and it turned out beautiful at the wedding, and we felt amazing dancing such a beautiful first dance together!"
With 16' antique gold tiled ceilings, original hardwood floors, and modern eclectic touches, this space invites your creativity. Featuring an open ballroom, a staging area, and a private back deck, the venue boasts character and style without effort. But she’s yours to play with - bring a rich and luxurious theme or keep things simple with the natural beauty of the ballroom.
Our team is like family, well some of us actually are. When we're not hosting weddings like yours, we're producing and performing for the stage. Our passion is entertainment and that means we see your wedding as a beautiful show! We deliver elegant attention to detail and care deeply about your experience as well as that of your audience, I mean guests.
It begins as soon as you contact us. First you meet our event coordinator who is only a message away from now through your big day. Then our host, bartender, and service team sweep in, overseeing every detail to ensure a five star show, I mean wedding.
There are plenty of valuable services included in our One + Only package. There's also a list of no-pressure Optional Upgrades to make your experience at Melonlight even more inclusive (you know, keep your hands free so you can sip mimosas.)
OUR ONE + ONLY PACKAGE
- 4 hour event (ceremony, reception, or both)
- Historic ballroom for up to 100 guests
- Private Deck
- Prep Kitchen
- Staging Area
- 2 Restrooms
- Venue Access beginning at 8am
- Event Coordinator leading up to event
- Day-of-Event Host
- Service Team
- Tables + Chairs
- White Linens + Napkins
- Antique Dinnerware
- Champagne Toast Service + Glassware (champagne not included)
- Cake Cutting Service (cake not included)
- Sound System
- LED Lighting
- Large Screen Projector with custom monogram/name display
- Multiple Floor Plans
- BYOB Policy
- No Vendor Restrictions
Additional Event Time
Extend your event beyond our 4 hour package and party as long as you'd like.
per hour $400
Includes backdrop, professional lighting, and fun props all set up by our team (photographer not included).
full event length $400
Glass vase trio set up by our team filled with creative/themed items provided by you - think flowers, floating candles, moss, fairy lights, anything you can imagine!
0-50 guests $300
51-100 guests $500
Gold Charger Plates
Beautify your place settings with these large decorative plates that go underneath our antique gold and white dinnerware which is already included.
0-50 guests $150
51-100 guests $250
Decorative Table Cloths
Add a gold table cloth atop our fresh white linens and accent the gold nuances already present in the ballroom.
0-50 guests $125
51-100 guests $200
Wedding Dance Lessons
Let us guide you with a streaming dance lesson experience, then add on live lessons via Zoom or in our ballroom to make a picture perfect first dance.
packages from $147-747
"Not only is this place beautiful, but the energy is amazing. I had my wedding reception here. Emily and her husband were a ball to work with. It was the perfect end to my night. I feel thankful to have found this beautiful place to celebrate with the people who mean the most to me. Thank you for such wonderful memories. FLT for life!"
Contact us now
[BEFORE ANOTHER COUPLE BOOKS YOUR WEDDING DATE.]
Submit this form to check availability and schedule a tour or call with our event coordinator if you'd like.
"Emily was super easy to work with and very accommodating. We were planning our wedding while we were living out of state and she helped along the way with everything. They made sure everything was ready for us the day of and had people there to help everything run smoothly. I highly recommend this venue to everyone!"
Ready for your first dance?
Usually the answer is no. That's why we've created Dance Dates - a virtual learning experience to help couples create a natural, elegant first dance together from the comfort of wherever you call home. Plus you'll inevitably snag some great relationship tips from the dance floor. Learn more here.
Learning to dance together lasts well beyond your wedding day.
Experience Dance Dates, whether you choose to celebrate with us or not. Or give Dance Dates as a gift to any couple who may enjoy quality time on the dance floor (often known as the living room.)Learn more about Dance Dates
We Believe in Love
We love you for exactly who you are. The color of your skin does not affect our desire to serve, honor and respect you - and every soul we encounter. Should you choose to celebrate your love here, we will celebrate with you whole-heartedly!
We don't care who you love my darling, just that you love deeply! We welcome couples of all combinations, genders and identities. At the Melon, we strive to feel like a second home, so rest assured you can relax and know that you are welcome.
Not even a pandemic can permeate our desire to serve you. But we do promise to practice safety and comply with all mandates and restrictions. Contact us for current rules affecting Eureka Springs events.
Let me just answer all those crazy questions spinning in your head. It's ok darling, you're in love, and there's a lot of details to plan a wedding. That's why I'm here to help.