Dance Lessons in Eureka Springs
Join us in our beautiful historic ballroom in downtown Eureka Springs, Arkansas for a unique dance experience. We are DVIDA certified instructors with over 20 years teaching experience. We specialize in partnership dances of all styles including Ballroom, Latin, Swing, Tango and Improvisation focused on the intimate and powerful art of connection (i.e. leading and following). Private lessons are available to singles or couples of any age.
If you're not in the area but would like to dance with us, we can facilitate your private lessons via Zoom!
We also have an online streaming dance lesson series called Dance Dates designed specifically for couples to learn to dance at home.
COUPLES CLICK HERE to learn more about Dance Dates.
WEDDING COUPLES CLICK HERE for a special Dance Dates series designed to help you create your most confident and beautiful first wedding dance.
Kids ❤️ Dance
This is a varietal movement class that may include elements of hip hop, ballet, ballroom, yoga, and creative movement. Its goal is to get kids well-oriented with the amazing things their bodies can do. Kids will have a lots of fun, learn to work together as a group, explore their creativity with props and behind-the-scenes aspects of performance.
- Wednesdays 3:30-4:30pm for LITTLES (ages 3-5)
- Wednesdays 4:30-5:30pm for BIGS (ages 6-8)
- April 5th-May 31st
- $90 per student. Must register for full series as the content is progressive and good attendance helps all of the students advance.
- If you're enrolling one more than child from your household, use the code 2KIDS at checkout for a family discount.
- There are no refunds for missed classes. If Melonlight has to cancel a class, then a makeup class will be offered.
- Class will be danced barefoot, so shoes are not necessary.
- Comfortable, flexible, light weight, fairly fitted clothing is recommended, no denim please.
- Long hair should be tied back before class begins.
- Send your little one with a full water bottle. No food in the ballroom please.
Miss M's Burlesque
This 75 minute class is one part jazz technique, one part theatrical sensuality, and one part being fabulous. Designed for women ages 18+, no experience is needed, however students should be able to get up and down from the floor easily, and be ready to work on flexibility and the strength needed to support it. Ladies will learn the full spectrum of burlesque performance including dance elements, theatrics, stage presence, costuming, the art of allure, beauty tips for the stage, and more. Performance opportunities will arise as the group refines itself.
- Tuesdays 5:30-6:45pm
- Apr 11th-June 27th
- $180 per student (breaks out to $15 per 75 minute class)
- Registration for the entire session is required.
- Consistent attendance is expected. (Miss M understands that life happens too.)
- There are no refunds for missed classes. Should Melonlight have to cancel a class, a makeup will be offered.
- Dancers should wear flexible and functional clothing that is flattering and burlesque appropriate. Full costuming is not expected at class and can often be a distraction, unless we are working specifically with incorporating costume items (and we will!)
Get a dose of dance, love and entertainment.
Sign up for the Melonlight news love letter for behind-the-scenes access and exclusive offers.