Hey there (future) dancer.
It's Emily and Raymond here. We fell in love on the dance floor twenty years ago. Since then we've taught thousands of couples to connect and make magic on the dance floor (sometimes known as 'your living room.') Watch the video to see what's special about learning to dance with us.
We're celebrating 10+ years of 5 star reviews!
"It was worth every penny. We had a fun time connecting with one another, learning to listen to each other, and bonding on a different level then we've ever experienced before."
"Raymond and Emily are a dynamite team with a passion for dance that is contagious. I cannot recommend Melonlight highly enough. Truly a delightful experience."
"Quality of instruction was amazing and as someone who can't dance (and know it very well) and is therefore extremely self conscious - they helped me get over that in a hurry!"
- Learn 12 versatile moves in 4 progressive date night dance lessons
- Learn to lead and follow in a structure that feels like a real private lesson
- Ideal for weddings and connecting on a new level
- BONUS: Dance these steps to the included Personal Favorites playlist
- BONUS: Download Class Notes for each date night for quick review
Click HERE to purchase Foundation Series as a gift.
Swing Volume 1
- Learn 13 playful and sultry swing moves in 6 easy to remember combos
- Learn a versatile style with elements of blues, west coast swing, and jitterbug
- Ideal for beginners who just want to get moving
- Each dance step has it's own video for quick lessons and easy review
- BONUS: Technique videos to help you master your new moves
Click HERE to purchase Swing Volume 1 as a gift.
Live in Eureka Springs
Hands on Learning
- Learn any partnership dance in a fully customized private lesson in our ballroom
- In this two hour private lesson, you'll learn the powerful skill of lead and follow with hands on instruction
- Ideal for those seeking a unique experience while in Eureka Springs
- Purchase here then we'll contact you to schedule
- BONUS: BYOB if you'd like!
Click HERE to purchase a Live Lesson as a gift.
The use of Dance Dates may lead to the following side effects:
"Butterflies" and "twitterpation"
Sneak attack kisses
Improved body awareness
Decreased body aches
The inability to count past 8 (dance humor)
Outrageous excitement for date night
Becoming the source of jealousy to other couples (Shallow? Yes, but still kind of fun.)
Improved confidence as an individual
Improved confidence as a couple
Spontaneous spins and dips while doing house chores
Oh, and you'll learn to dance together
Dance Date Side Effect #13:
Outrageous Excitement for Date Night
More LOVE from our students...
"The class was excellent! I got more out of the first class than I have ever learned in any other dance classes."
"Wow! We are having so much fun! We've taken lessons in the past, but nothing really ever stuck. With Raymond and Emily's connection method we can move to any music! After just one lesson and ten minutes of practice, we are moving to the music and enjoying dancing together. This is totally changing the way we dance together. Thank you! "
"Everything they do, they do with excellence. Love them, and of course their dancing!"
Who is Dance Dates for?
How do we access our Dance Dates?
What do we get?
What style of dance will we be learning?
Is this good for our wedding?
What if my partner "doesn't dance?"
Is there a money back guarantee?
Why should we learn from you?
Can I give Dance Dates as a gift?
I still have a question, may I contact you?
In case you were wondering...
Raymond and Emily have:
- A combined 50 years of dance and performance experience
- A combined 30 years teaching + multiple DVIDA certifications
- 10+ years in business as Melonlight Dance
- 10+ fully produced original stage shows
- Thousands of happy students and audience members
[They also have two adorable boys who cause them to desperately need date night. LOL, but true, totally and completely true.]
Want to dance with us in the flesh?
Our beautiful ballroom is located in the storybook town of Eureka Springs, Arkansas. If you're in the area, then join us for a unique dance experience.
This two hour lesson is tailored to you and your partner's unique desires and abilities. We'll immerse you in learning the intimate language of lead and follow.
You're welcome to BYOB and make it a complete date night experience.Purchase Live Dance Lessons in Eureka Springs
Get a dose of dance, love and inspiration.
Sign up for the Melonlight newsletter love letter for behind-the-scenes access and exclusive offers.
We will not share your email with anyone.